We offer a professional translation and interpreting service in all languages.
We interpret in person and on the phone, and we also translate documents (from websites to marketing, technical, academic and legal documents).
It would be a privilege to offer our services to you.
Our freelance translators are responsible, efficient and professional as they translate what is being stated. They also hold all matters discussed with utmost confidentiality.
We also offer the following additional services:
Proofreading, Typing (text or dictations), Translation (e.g. Localisation), Subtitling, reading aloud and/or creating audio-books, Linguistic Research, Interpreting, Script Editing, Report Writing and Assessing
Proofreading: Our proofreading includes grammar checks, sentence structure checks, editorial comments to help enhance the quality of your documents, and reference checks. We proofread in English and other languages.
*Please note, proofreading does not include re-writing or adding additional paragraphs for any groups or individuals.
Typing: We translate documents into English and other languages.
*For Report Writing and Assessing, we view your reports and documents to assess and add comments regarding the text format and content. We provide comments (recommendations) to assist you with the development of your documents and projects.
*We develop curriculum for individuals and companies. For example, we create learning resources, such as slides, booklets, and videos. Feel free to also upload your curriculum ideas.
1. Upload your documents, send us your dictations and send us an email stating your preferred deadline for completion of work. During Friday and weekends please allow up to 48 hours to receive your completed documents.
2. For proofreading, typing, subtitling editing, assessing, report writing and translating, state how many words you wish to be viewed.
3. Pay the non-refundable cost for our services. Payment may be made via paypal. You do not need a paypal account.
4. Receive an email from Tutor-UK confirming receipt of your documents and the confirmed deadline.
5. Receive your completed documents back, via email.
Please upload your documents as soon as possible, and state the preferred deadline. For example, if you need a document by Friday 3 October, we recommend you state your preferred deadline to be Wednesday 1 October or Thursday 2 October. This will allow you to view your proofread documents ahead of time.
We look forward to assisting you!